Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Motivation, GET YOUR GAME GOING.

No matter how "positive" a person is, you know somewhere in your life while pursuing your awesome dreams that will eventually turn into reality, you need a little help of it.

 Its call MOTIVATION. I'd have to admit I requires motivation to go on.


 Well, not just in workout or exercise but in life! Here are some of my favorite sites/Facebook page that provides awesome motivation that could possibly bring yourself closer to pursue your goals/dreams/resolution and about anything you want.

1. Cut and Jacked

My favorite, especially when it comes to their FaceBook page with motivational posters.


Wow, excuses, you even have one?
 2. Reality of Healthy


This tumblr blogger post motivational quotes that is interesting enough to give you some realistic advises and/or, perhaps, reminder (in my case) that really helps one at a time.



SMILEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE =)

3.Live Life Happy

Simple text with vibrant, mood cheering quotes that could uplift and pat your back when you face difficulties or people letting you down.


Being yourself is never overrated. Like, seriously.
4. Bodybuilding.com

Awesome physiques transformation an interview have really motivate oneself. Check out their before and after photos!

Ectomorph, you say?

Hope "liking" and/or check out these sites really helps motivate on whatever you're doing or going after.

As for me, I'm motivated by this now.....
llololoolololol
I remember seeing this poster during college days when I'm with my roommates - Hana and Joanna (Chin) we had a great laugh. Now to think about it, this actually applies at times ;)


Sometimes taking pics of myself doing exercises that are difficult at some point of your life gives you that self-accomplishment to help push yourself further.
My full bridge gets alot of "motivation" going.
Round house kicking with Kinabalu Fighters, the most awesome kickboxing club.
What drives you?
 One last thing of this post, DO hang out with similar minded people that pursues similar dreams as you will find it more motivating to be closer to your goals.

2 comments:

  1. .I really need some motivation to move forward especially when things do not go as the way you want it to be. I'm dealing with some choices. I really like this post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. glad this post helps!! these motivations is not only used on fitness aspects but LIFE! hope you're doing great!

      Delete